In this tutorial, we will walk you through the process of adding a destinatary on Jinca and assigning crypto to them. This will allow you to assign a recipient who will receive your digital assets in the event your Jinca is triggered. Follow these simple steps to ensure a smooth setup.
Step 1: Access the Destinataries section Log in to your Jinca account and navigate to the app menu. Click on "Destinataries" to access the section where you can manage and add new destinataries.
Step 2: Create a New Destinatary Click on the "New Destinatary" button to open the form for adding a new recipient.
Step 3: Enter Destinatary Details Fill out the following fields with the appropriate information:
- Name or alias: Enter a name or alias for the destinatary, which will help you identify them easily in the future.
- Country Code: Select the appropriate country code from the dropdown menu.
- Phone Number (optional): If you wish to include the destinatary's phone number, enter it in this field. This is an optional step but can provide an additional method of contact for the recipient.
- Email (optional): You can also enter the destinatary's email address in this field. This is optional but recommended for easier communication and notification purposes.
Step 4: Save the New Destinatary After entering all the required information, click on the "Save" button to add the new destinatary to your account. You will now see the added destinatary in the Destinataries section.
Step 5: Create a New Assignment Now that you have successfully added a destinatary, it's time to assign crypto to them. Click on "New Assignment" to open the form for creating a new crypto assignment.
Step 6: Enter Assignment Details Fill out the following fields with the appropriate information:
- Coin: Enter the coin you want to assign to the destinatary.
- Blockchain: Select the blockchain on which the coin is based.
- Destinatary Wallet Address: Enter the wallet address of the destinatary where the assigned crypto will be sent.
- Tag/Memo (Optional): If applicable, enter the tag or memo required for the transaction. This is an optional field and may not be necessary for all transactions.
- Percentage: Enter the percentage of the coin you wish to assign to the destinatary.
Step 7: Save the New Assignment and Add More Coins (Optional) After entering all the required information, click on the "+" button at the end of the form to add the new assignment to your account. If you want to assign multiple coins, you can repeat this process as many times as needed. Once you have finished adding all desired assignments, click on the "Finish" button.
Step 8: Review and Confirm Assignments You will now see a summary of the assignments you have created for the destinatary. Review the information to ensure it is accurate. If you are satisfied with the assignments, click on the "Confirm" button to save them to your account. You will now see the added assignments in the Assignments section.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a destinatary on Jinca and assigned multiple crypto assets to them. Now you can ensure a secure transfer of your digital legacy in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Remember that you can change or add to your assignments at any time, allowing you the flexibility to adapt your digital asset distribution plan as needed.